Mastery of technology and materials
From concept to design to production tooling and injection molding, Eagle has the knowledge, experience, and technology to meet your product development needs, all under one roof. With hundreds of years of combined experience in CAD design, rapid prototyping, and production molding, our professionals are ready to provide solutions at every step in the development process.
At Eagle, we transform your ideas into real-world solutions!
It all starts with an Idea…
Our staff includes qualified project managers and 3D designers who will work with you to make your project a success. Our team includes engineers, designers, CAD programmers, toolmakers, technicians, and model makers, with decades of experience.
High accuracy prototype parts that simulate engineered materials.
- DSM Somos WaterShed 11122
- DSM Somos EvoLVe 128
- DSM Somos WaterShed Black
- 4 – 3D Systems SLA 7000 machines
High accuracy, simulated production parts. Urethanes can simulate virtually any production material from low-density foam and rubber, to injection molded polymers and elastomers.
- MCP Vacuum Casting Equipment
- MCP-001 and MCP-004, with custom extension chamber to produce parts up to 6′ long
- Custom Vacuum / Pressure casting chambers
- 2 – AST RIM Pressure Casting dispensers
CNC Machined Prototypes
High accuracy, functional and aesthetic prototypes in a wide variety of solid materials.
- Tooling Board in multiple varieties
- Engineered Plastics
- Haas VM6 5-Axis
- 2 – Haas UMC750 5-Axis
- Haas VF3
- Haas VF4
- Haas VF11
Eagle produces the highest quality aesthetically clear SLA parts in the business. Our experienced technicians can also apply show-quality painted finishes and textures to any of our SLA, Urethane or CNC machined parts. We can also silkscreen, pad print, vacuum metalize, and chrome electroplate parts.
From soft tooling for sand casting to complex production and prototype injection molds, Eagle has the knowledge and skill to meet your tooling needs. We also have extensive experience building complex wax pattern tooling for the Aerospace industry. Our seasoned team of designers, senior tool makers and project managers will work with you to shorten lead times and quickly move your product to production.
- Cope / drag and core box tooling for sand casting
- Wax / foam pattern tooling for investment casting
- Prototype injection molds
- SLA and silicone urethane casting molds
- 2 – Haas UMC750 5-Axis Machining Centers
- Haas VM6 5-Axis CNC Mill
- Haas VF11 3-Axis CNC Mill
- Haas VF3 3-Axis CNC Mill
- Haas VF4 3-Axis CNC Mill
- Devlieg 3H-71 Jig Mill
- Bridgeport Series 1 Manual Mill
- Jet Bench Lathe
- Reid 618 HB Surface grinder
- Starret 48″ x 96″ Granite Surface Plate
Our modern production injection molding facility is robotically automated and capable of efficiently producing high-quality molded parts “lights-out.” Automated processing, part extraction, handling, and top notch QC technicians allow us to deliver exceptional quality at an exceptional price-point. Whether you need millions or dozens of parts, we can create a custom molding solution to meet your needs.
- Niigata MD500W W6000
- Niigata MD300W i10
- Niigata MD200W i6.5
- Niigata MD110S 6000
- Full complement of Yushin Netliner Take-Out Robots
- Onsite tool storage and maintenance